Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Professional Development...and More Resources

Have you appreciated my practical solutions to challenges related to rigor, motivation, engagement and leadership?  My customized on-site and web-based professional development helps you help your students achieve at higher levels.  Contact me at (609) 474-4677.


If you have enjoyed my blog posts, check out my other writings and resources:

My Website (over 100 free resources)

My Articles from across the web, magazines, and journals

My E-Newsletter (monthly 4 minute read on topics of interest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.